- Blender (or food processor)
- measuring cup
- measuring spoons
- 1 frozen banana for unfrozen banana add 1/2 cup ice
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup spinach or kale
- 1 cup plant based milk (almond, cocount, soy, etc)
- 1 scoop protein powder we suggest the TLS plant-based vanilla protein
- 2 TBSP cacao powder
- 1 TBSP ground flax
- 1 TBSP chia seeds
- Blend all ingredients together and enjoy!
- The antioxidants in the berries and cacao are great for your muscle recovery and taming those free radicals.
- There’s a ton of protein for muscle recovery in the protein powder as well as the leafy greens.
- The flax and chia are great sources of Omega 3’s and healthy fats.
- This smoothie gets in 2 servings of fruit and 1 serving of vegetables all while tasting amazing!