As we work together, you might first notice that you have more energy, without another cup of coffee. Your skin might be looking more clear and sleep is coming more easily. And beyond that? You don’t feel overwhelmed with food and eating because you have a plan, and it is working!
But this is just the beginning. Long term, investing in your own health and wellness offers a multitude of benefits. While everyone’s results vary, you might expect to notice:
- Sustainable weight loss – no more yo-yo dieting
- Improved lab values
- Being able to do the things you love with more energy
- Better digestive health – no more bloating or constipation
- Less stress and anxiety
- Feeling confident in your body
- Clothes fitting comfortably
Check out this testimonial from one of our clients!
We have four premier service packages below so that you can find the right support for your goals. Our signature program is the Love Your Body, Love Your Life membership program. If you have any questions on which program is the best fit for you, please give us a call.
Weight Loss COMPLETE - 6 week Personal Nutrition Program
WEIGHT LOSS COMPLETE includes:
- 3 complete hours of one on one nutrition counseling – split between three appointments
- Personalized nutrition, lifestyle techniques & much more to ensure long term success
- Recipes to cater to YOUR needs and goals.
- Weekly Progress checks
WEIGHT LOSS COMPLETE benefits:
- Clarity about WHAT to eat
- Help you eat a diet that fulfills your body’s nutritional needs.
- Lose weight AND keep it off
- Feel great about YOURSELF
Appointment One: Initial Consultation (90 minutes valued @ $185)
Your initial consultation includes an in-depth nutritional assessment, investigating your health and medical history. We will develop a nutrition care plan tailored to your needs. The plan will include diet, supplements, lab and lifestyle recommendations.
Appointment Two: Initial Follow-up (60 minutes valued @ $150)
Your Initial Follow-up appointment will review your progress, any issues concerns to your care plan and update any needed items.
The initial Follow-Up should be scheduled 2-3 weeks after the Initial Consultation
Appointment Three: Follow-up (30 minutes valued @ $75)
After your initial consultation & initial follow-up you will have one follow up appointment to see gauge your success during the previous 6 weeks. The dietician will also recommend any additional supplements, lab work and lifestyle techniques for you.
The Follow-Up should be scheduled 2-3 weeks after the Initial Follow-Up.
Total Value $410 – SALE $375
Love Your Body Love Your Life 12-Month Group Membership Program
Are you ready to take action, grow your mindset and begin to heal your relationship with food? Yes? Then this program is for you!
The Love Your Body program supports women who are seeking to lose weight without feeling deprived so they may reclaim their health, have peace in their body and have confidence in their lives. This is an integrative program that yields growth and transformation, giving you the health you desire. You won’t believe the transformations that are possible for you!
The Love Your Body, Love Your Life program includes:
- 24/7 accountability
- 6 private sessions with our nutritionists/dietitians
- 2 monthly group calls
- Unlimited access to Vitality programs including Meditation and Yoga
- 1 Retreat
- 2 Cooking Classes
- The best community support with amazing women
- Private Facebook Group – network with fellow action-oriented participants
- Mindful Eating Classes
- Discount on high-quality supplements.
30 Day Fresh Start Group Program
Your 30 Day Fresh Start Group program is designed to jump start sustainable changes and boost vitality. This comprehensive service package includes a proprietary weight loss supplement kit, extensive support both individually and in a group setting as well as access to recipes you won’t want to miss. The 30 Day Fresh Start Group Program includes:
- One initial personal session with a Registered Dietitian/ Nutritionist to understand your individual struggles and goals
- Weekly live group meetings for questions, concerns, achievements, and struggles
- Real-time support of a dedicated Fresh Start 2021 Facebook group – 7 days a week
- Fresh Start 2021 members receive unlimited access to our current events including healthy cooking, yoga, and meditation classes
- Complete access to our virtual library of blogs and recipes
- One weight loss supplement kit
- 2 Nutrition shakes (To be used as snacks)
- 7-Day Cleansing system
- 30 Day Daily Essential Supply
- Challenge information booklet
- Tracking sheets and daily checklists
Self-Guided Fresh Start Program
You will get all the materials and supplies that are in the Fresh Start Group program minus the live weekly support. You will receive a weekly module to keep you inspired and educated on this Fresh Start Journey.
Before your first 2-hour visit, you will be asked to complete a Client Profile Form. During your visit you may be asked to complete other assessments such as posture, stress/anxiety scale, nutrition, and sleep. We will work together to design a yoga therapy practice to meet your needs and address your goals. This will be written out for you to practice daily. During subsequent 1-hour visits, we will review your practice, and with your input, we may make changes to your practice, and assess progress towards your goals.
A minimum of 3 sessions is recommended.
The first session is 2 hours. Additional sessions are 1 hour. Discount packages are available.
Service offerings include:
- Nutrition Counseling – in person and virtually
- Weight loss coaching – identify root causes that have been holding you back
- Guided meditation – for enjoyable stress management
- Yoga classes – for increased mobility and manage stress
- Cooking classes – to make healthy eating easy and fun
- Functional nutrition testing – to identify root causes of your symptoms
- Supplement recommendations – to boost your progress
- Genetic testing – to further personalize your effective plan
Serving all individuals with:
- Sustainable weight loss planning
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Gut health issues
- Bloating and constipation
- Food sensitivities
- Boosting energy
- Stopping brain fog
- Blood sugar management
- Optimizing vitamin D levels
- Stress management
I started to see Georgia a couple years ago. I discovered that it’s not what you’re eating, it’s what’s eating you, and it’s been a great journey to take with her and a few other people and work that out. So, love your body, love yourself. It’s been an amazing journey getting here!
I’ve been with Georgia and Vitality for about six months now. And I’ve learned so much about myself, as well as how to take better care of myself and in terms of nutrition, exercise, and spirituality. I highly recommend the Love your Body program.
Limited insurance accepted for nutrition counseling, click the button above for more information.