- measuring spoons
- mortar and pestle or coffee grinder
- shallow bowl/ pie plate
- 8 oz tempeh
- 2 TBSP rice wine vinegar
- 2 TBSP Braggs apple cider vinegar or tamari
- 1 TBSP water
- 1/2 tsp ground fennel seeds (use a mortar & pestle or coffee grinder)
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 TBSP coconut oil
- Cut tempeh into cubes
- In a shallow bowl (or pie plate) mix marinade ingredients together.
- Add tempeh cubes and allow to marinate for minimum 10 minutes.
- In a heavy skillet, sauce the tempeh i the oil on medium heat for 7-10 minutes (until golden & crisp).