BBQ Marinade for Grilled Meats and Vegetables
- 3 Large Lemons
- 1/4 cup rosemary leaves or 2 TBSP dried rosemary
- 1/4 cup olive oil OR avocado oil
- 2 cloves minced garlic or 2 TSP garlic powder
- 2 TSP salt
- 1 TBSP Dijon Mustard (optional)
- Preheat the grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Cut the lemons in half & juice with a lemon press.
- Add to medium bowl
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix.
- Marinade your meat for 1-3 hours in the mixture, (keeping in the refrigerator if marinating longer, some people like to marinade the meat overnight ) Marinate your vegetables for 30 minutes to 1 hours. You can marinate eggplant, zucchini, peppers and onions.
- Grill your meat until it reaches at least 160 degrees about 10 minutes on each side.