Whole Health Super Shot
- 1 blender of your choice
Mixture – pick 13 foods.
- 1-2 inches fresh ginger root
- 1-2 inches tumeric
- 1/2 – 1 whole beet
- 1 whole apple
- 1/2 cup dark green vegetables ex: kale, spinach, broccoli
- 1 whole lemon juiced
- 1 sprig basil
- 1/2 zucchini
- 1 handful grapes
- 1 handful pomegranate seeds, raspberries or cranberries
- 1/2 sprig rosemary
- 1 stalk celery
- 1 whole carrot
- Add the 13 foods of your choice to a blender.
- Add 1-2 cups of eater and blend until smooth.
- Continue to add water until it is the consistency of a creamed soup.
- Pour mixture into an ice cube tray – placing the extra into a glass jar.
- Freeze mixture in ice cube tray.
- Mixture in refridgerated glass jar will last 2-3 days.
- Once mixture is frozen you can take the cubes out of the tray and store in a plastic freezer bag.