VEGAN NOODLE SALAD
- 1 Cup Kale (Chopped)
- 1 Package of Noodles (Preferably Udon Noddles)
- 3 Cups Shredded Red Cabbage
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Napa Cabbage
- 2 Cups Shredded Carrots
- 1 red pepper
- 1/2 Cup Pumpkin or Sunflower Seeds
- 1/2 Cup Dried Cranberries (Fruit Sweetened no HFS)
- 1/2 Cup Non-GMO Edamame
- 3 Tablespoons Peanut Butter
- 3 Tablespoons Rice Vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon Lime Juice
- 3 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Soy Sauce
- 4 Tablespoons Honey
- 1 Clove Minced Garlic
- 1/2 inch piece of ginger
- 1 Teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Sesame Oil
- In a large pot, bring 6-8 cups of water to a boil. Add noodles and cook following instructions on the box. Drain noodles and set aside.
- Add edamame to noodles; heat from noddle will defrost edamame.
- Chop kale, shred cabbage, pepper, and carrots.
- In a blender, combine peanut butter, rice vinegar, lime juice, olive oil, soy sauce, honey, garlic, ginger, salt, and sesame oil, blending until smooth.
- In a large bowl, combine the noodles and edamame, vegetables, pumpkin or sunflower seeds, cranberries, and dressing. Lightly mix together until dressing is evenly distributed. Serve immediately, enjoy mindfully!