Thai Red Curry
- 1 cup broccoli (chopped into small pieces)
- 1 cup green beans (cut beans into 1 inch pieces)
- 1 red pepper (sliced into thin strips)
- 1 green pepper (sliced into thin strips)
- 1 zucchini (sliced)
- 1 can bamboo shoots
- 1 onion (thinly sliced in 1 inch pieces)
- 1 can of coconut milk
- 1 can of Maesri Red Curry Paste (4 oz can) or Thai Kitchen Red Curry
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Fresh cilantro
- Prepare vegetables by washing and slicing.
- Heat large pan, on medium high heat. Add olive oil and add half can of curry paste. Whisk together.
- Add onion to pan and sauté together. Cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Add coconut milk and whisk together to blend curry into coconut milk.
- Once mixed, add green beans, red pepper, green pepper, and bamboo shoots.
- Taste your curry, if desired flavor is not achieved, add more of the curry paste. Cook vegetables on medium heat for 5-7 minutes.
- Then add in zucchini and broccoli and continue to simmer on low heat for 5 minutes.
- If desired top with fresh cilantro.
- Enjoy over jasmine rice.