Healthy Ranch Dressing
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 ounces raw, unsalted cashews (about ½ cup)
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated onion
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh dill (or 3/4 teaspoon dried)
- Place the water, cashews, lemon juice, vinegar, granulated onion, and granulated garlic into a blender, set aside for at least 15 minutes so the cashews can soften.
- Blend until very smooth, adding a little water as needed.
- Add the green onion and dill, and blend for just a few more seconds so that you can still see green flecks in the dressing.
- Refrigerate for 2-3 hours or overnight for the best flavor. Store leftover dressing in a covered container in the refrigerator for up to five days and shake before using. If the dressing is too thick, stir in a little water.