DETOX VEGETABLE TURMERIC SOUP
- 3 cups Cauliflower florets
- 2 stalks Celery
- 2 tsp garlic
- 1/2 tsp ginger ground
- 1 15 ounce can Great northern beans
- 1 bunch Kale
- 1 onion
- 1 32 ounce carton vegetable broth
- 1 7 ounce package Shirataki noodles
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper ground
- 1 tbsp turmeric Ground
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 3 cups water
- In a large saucepan or pot over medium-low, warm oil. Add onion; stir. Cook for 5-7 minutes, until the onions begin to brown. Add carrots and celery; cook for 3-5 more minutes, until the vegetables soften.
- Add turmeric, garlic, ginger, and cayenne; stir until the vegetables are coated. Cook for 1 minute, until fragrant.
- Add broth, water, salt, and pepper; stir. Bring to a boil; reduce heat to low. Add cauliflower. Cover and simmer for 10-15 minutes, until cauliflower is tender.
- When the cauliflower is fork tender, add beans, kale, and noodles. Cook until the kale is slightly wilted. Serve hot.