Choco I Love you Mousse
- 1 avocado, ripe
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1.5 tablespoons maple syrup
- 5 tablespoons non-dairy milk (we like to use oat milk or coconut milk)
- Dash of sea salt
- Cut the avocado and scoop out the pit. Cut into pieces, and put in blender
- Add the remaining ingredients. Blend starting on low and increasing to high speed until smooth and creamy. Add more cocoa powder and maple syrup to taste.
- Refrigerate the mousse and serve cold. Top with chopped nuts and cinnamon if desired.