4 INGREDIENT BAKED FRENCH FRIES- VEGAN & GF
- 3 Yukon Gold potatoes medium size
- olive oil
- sea salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- parchment paper
- Preheat your oven to 425F
- Rinse and clean potatoes
- Leaving skins on potatoes, chop into thick matchsticks – about 1/4 inch by 1/4 inch thick.
- Spread onto a parchment lined cookie tray. Do not let the fries overlap. You may need 2 cookie trays depending on the size you have.
- Using an oil mister or spray oil, mist the chopped potatoes with olive oil and sprinkle with sea salt and fresh ground black pepper. Feel free to add other spices like rosemary, or cayenne for a nice kick!
- Bake for 25 minutes until crispy and golden brown.
- Enjoy as a side to your favorite veggie burger or as a snack with the kids!