Fiber Full Quinoa Salad
This salad is loaded with fiber and plant-based protein tokeep you feeling fueled and full!
- 1 cup dry quinoa, rinsed
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp sea salt
- pepper to taste
- 1 whole bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 can (15 oz) black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 large cucumber, washed and chopped
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, rinsed and halved
- 1/2 cup edamame, cooked
- 1 whole avocado, sliced
- 1. Cook quinoa per instructions on package and let cool.
- 2. Make dressing: Mix together olive oil, limejuice, garlic, cumin, sea salt, pepper.
- 3. Chop bell pepper, cilantro, cucumber, tomatoesand set aside.
- 4. Once quinoa is cooled, mix with dressing andingredients from step 3.
- 5. Add in black beans and edamame and mix together
- 6. Top with ¼ avocado and ENJOY!
**This recipe makes about 4 servings and provides ~13 grams of fiber per serving!**