Taking care of ourselves is the most important thing we can do.By taking care of ourselves we are able to care for others. Now is the time to put yourself first! You may be pulled in many directions, and seem to be able to take care of everyone but yourself. It is time to get back in tune with your inner voice,and nourish your body and soul!
A yoga retreat presents you with theopportunity to do for yourself what you do for everyone else on a dailybasis. All you have to do is show up and be open to whatever experiencescome your way, knowing that every experience is opens thedoor to learning more about yourself. Being out of your normal routine, in a completely unfamiliar place, clears away the noise and distraction, bringing everything into focus. Here are just some of the benefits of attending the RENEW Greece Retreat.
1. ENJOY TIME FOR YOURSELFA retreat is very different from going on a vacation. Vacations are often aboutdoing. A retreat is about being. It’s all about you and listening to your ownneeds at all times. A retreat gives you a break from your day-to-day routine that will leave you refreshed, renewed, and inspired. RENEW Greece will leave you with more clarity, and in tune with your inner guidance.
2. GET A NEW PERSPECTIVE.Stepping out of your comfort zone, traveling to an unfamiliar location, withpeople whom you may not know, is an opportunity to see the world, andyourself in a new light! Stepping out of your usual role as mother, father,sibling, teacher, etc., means you are a blank canvas! Rediscover yourstrengths, your desires, what brings you joy, and just how wonderful youare!
3. MAKE NEW FRIENDS.You will meet some incredible people! Interacting with people who knowyou and have a set perception of who you are is different than stepping outwith people you don’t know, who may be from other cultures and speakdifferent languages. Even if you go alone you have the chance to make friends with people from around the world! You will share yourjourney with like-minded yogis and together you will expand and grow.
4. TAKE YOUR YOGA TO A NEW LEVEL.Practicing yoga regularly can be challenging if you have a busy life. On aretreat, you will practice twice daily; in the morning to begin your day, andagain, at night to process the day and receive insights into your experiences.Whatever your level of yoga, you will increase your strength, and flexibility.With regular practice, you will see the positive effects of yoga more quickly.
5. NOURISH BODY, MIND, AND SPIRIT.Delicious, healthy meals made from local, seasonal food, taken incommunity with your fellow yogis will help nourish and cleanse your bodyfrom the inside out. Your mind and emotions will be taken care of through your daily yoga practice, plus mindfulness and meditation, workshops, and even silence. You may even get to speak to your soul, and hear that little voice inside helping you to find answers or take new directions.
Make this the year you give yourself the incredible, life-changing gift of ayoga retreat! Join us October 5-12, 2019, in Epidaurus, Greece!